Customer had issues with connectivity and "service unavailable" error. Problem was corrected and customer can now communicate on device with no issues. To fix this problem on other devices please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to "file explorer" on PDA and locate the file "cafile.pem"
2. Rename it to "cafile". Now move this file to the Snapsoft folder as specified below.
3. Overwrite the existing cafile on your PDA (program files/Elbit Systems/Snapsoft)
4. Close the Snapsoft program if open.
5. Restart the PDA.
6. Launch the Snapsoft program.